Tuesday, October 10, 2017

copy laundry


Y'all ready for another crazy dream? My print shop friends will get a kick out of this one:

I dreamed I was invited to a party. Before it started someone handed me a label off a hair bottle and asked for a double sided copy. I go to the laundromat (?) nearby and attempt the copy on cardstock. I. Cannot. Figure out. How to get the sides to line up...but I can get two copies of the label to print on the same side of paper...

Mind you, during my time in the laundromat I teach someone how to use a black and white copier, a fax machine, and a color copier. And I think I loaded a washer. ðŸ˜‚ All the while getting super frustrated that I can't make this darned copy! I finally say to myself "ok, Becca, either you make this copy or you wake up."

I woke up....

No comments:

Post a Comment