Saturday, March 19, 2016

Another vampire dream - My dream - 10/22/10

I dreamed that Ms Ida asked me to do some work for her at the church one Friday evening. As a reward, she offered to take me to Ihop. So we drove to Hattiesburg, and while there, we met a man who coaxed us back to his "house", which turned out to be a hotel on top of a hill.

This man was a vampire.

Once we found out, we fell from his spell and tried to escape. We fought valiantly, but, alas, Ms Ida got killed because the vamp slit her throat. I stabbed him from behind and was somehow able to drag the knife across his body. He then slit my back, too, but I was able to wrestle the scythe he used from his hands. He swiped me with his claws across my back before I was able to cut off his head.

His head and neck rolled around on the floor and tried to reconnect with his body but I crawled out of the room and somehow was able to set the place on fire. I dragged myself down the hill, knowing I was dying, and happened to grab the attention of some nuns returning home late from a costume party. They took me into their nunnery and nursed me back to health.

As a favor to them I took a job washing socks, underwear and other items from people who ran the mountain on which their nunnery sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment