Saturday, March 19, 2016

If you have too much, you'll never have enough.

Edit:  Over the years I've emailed myself random dreams and thoughts - some fully formed, some...not so much.  I now subject you, dear Reader, to these.  May God have mercy...well, you know the rest.

I threw a party where all these random people showed up - new and old and current friends, plus people attending and participating in a winter race, and people attending some black beauty divine9 convention.
Lexi showed up at midnight and told me she wanted to renovate her house but she was scared her mom would have a fit about it.  I fed her popcorn and chocolate to calm her down.  We sat in my grandmother's den until the phone rang - Reg answered and it was DJ.  He was coming over with a confession.
There was a costume party happening in the front but the feature was people came dressed in superhero underwear over their costume.  Batman came, too.
At this party DJ told me his secret love was Madonna and he'd collected all her vinyls over the uears to learn all her secrets so he could marry her one day.  We were all standing in my bedroom at home so I suggested we go into the living room to play some records while other people played video games on the projector screen in the den.
This house kept growing into a mansion.  I inherited this incredibly large mansion.  It had a church in the middle, and a shopping mall on one floor.  There was a ski resort out front.
Unfortunately it was very old.  I tried to climb the staircase but it fell apart so I had to stack books and ratty folding chairs together to get to the 4th floor.  When I got up there the VP that hired me at ProctorU asked me to log in but I couldn't remember how so I quit. When I got back downstairs (found an escalator) Sam watched me get into a fight with some black girl's friend.  The girl said, "I don't even like black people" and I answered "race doesn't matter - you are beautiful".  I ended up ramming the friend's head into a trash can and threatening to smack it againt the concrete floor.  Some Alphas and Kappas fought me next - we ended up in the walls and one finally cornered me in a mop closet.  I was holding the door closed when a Sigma started chopping at the door with an ax.  There was also a fire but I woke up before I could be saved or killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment