Saturday, March 19, 2016

killer

This is what happens when you leave me in the country for too long:

So, I looked in the new bathroom, right? And saw there was a waterbug in there. And he was trippin! I mean, he was all set to die, right? Then he just started...you know, tryin' to live n' SH$%#, so I was like, Blah! Naw, nigga, you goin' down.

So I went up in there, and said, while I'm doin it, Imma sweep, right? so I was sweepin, you know, gettin my clean on, doin me, you know, and so Nigga just started...you know, bowin up and SH$#$@! on a Nigga, so I'm like, yo, who you iz, man, that ain't cool! just chill and $##, it ain' een much like that, you know..

so, I'm sweepin, and like, I sweep him! right? and you know this Nigga gon try and catch onto the broom! like, just clink clink! latch his legs round a strand, naw, boo, it ain' een much like that! so I clock that Nigga! but he don't die, Man, like, he hard and SH$#$#, so he gon try and make me jump back.

Naw boo

so, I'm like boom! all ova ya face Nigga, What! what! man, I slammed that broom down so hard...but he still won't die, Man! So I'm like, jigga what?? who you iz? who you IZ, Nigga!

So I sweep him out. right over next to his little buddy, you know say 'ello to my li'l frien, Nigga cheuah! but so, like, I'm still doin me, gettin my clean on and sh$#@, and he dyin, doin that cockroach flail, and SH#$@...and into the trash can he goes. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment