Saturday, March 19, 2016

I dreamed Reggie was a cat


Reggie Cat

I dreamed Reggie was a cat. We survived a natural disaster. Sam, Cyn, and Sylvester were there.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9


So, in my dream, I'm talking to Reggie, but he's a cat. And, because he's a cat (he was turned, somehow or another) he wears this perpetually sarcastic smug look on his face. He thinks he can still drive, and so when the disaster hits, he thinks he can just drive us out of there. I know that the way he's trying to go is over some rubble that bottoms out into a big gaping hole, but he won't listen to me. So of course I have to save him from the wreckage of the car.

Sam is just kind of there with us and laughing the whole way through the dream.

As I reach over to grab Reggie from the wreckage, he pretends to be hurt and latches on to my boob. I pry him off, telling him that him being a cat with his mouth on my boob looks really weird. He ignores me and keeps trying.

We find a vet who agrees to hold animals for people until they can get back on their feet from the natural disaster so I decide to drop Reggie off there while Sam and I go look for Cyn and Sylvester. Well, Cyn finds us first and is DELIGHTED to find out his favorite human is now a cat. He literally jumps all over Reggie, almost like a puppy, wanting to run and jump and play. I'm yelling and screaming and threatening the both of them because I can't get Cyn to calm down enough so that I can turn them in to the vet, plus I have no idea where Sylvester is.

Sam, again, just stands by and laughs.

I finally get the two herded into the vet and go off looking for Sylvester. I spot him in a crowd of stray cats, but at this point he's so skittish he doesn't recognize me and runs off with another cat who is his identical twin. I somehow maneuver him back to the vet and get him to run into the building where the vet is, but instead of going inside the vet's office he runs up the stairs in the office building. He is following the other cat. I finally get him cornered in an abandoned apartment somewhere upstairs and figure out a way to catch him without being scratched to bits.

As I come back, Sam, still chuckling, tells me that Cynamen and Reggie have run off to try and drive the car again. Reggie literally drives the car back over the same pile of rubbish and into the exact same hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment